Wednesday, February 5, 2014

On The Mend

Being sick is never fun.... Especially when it lasts for four days.  I am still having troubles eating more than two bites of food in a row because I have barely eaten from Wednesday to Saturday.  I felt nauseous off and on for four days.  Everyone kept telling me I had morning sickness and I told them that I was 100% sure that was not the case.  Anyways, it seems to be mostly over now.  Everyone seems to gain weight on their mission but since being with sister rush and getting sick I've probably lost about 5 or more pounds, so that's fun.  Hopefully this trend changes soon.If anyone fasted for me on Sunday I appreciate it because 8 O'clock on Sunday Morning I was determined to get out of bed and be fine, and what do you know? I made it to church.  Huge blessings.

Really that was the most eventful part of the week.  We were still able to teach 11 lessons though amongst the craziness, and I got to watch Legacy and The Testaments.  And I started knitting a tie.  An ugly hipster tie.  It will be great.

We also started teaching an unbaptized child of record this week.  I started teaching him and his sister piano lessons and now every time we go over we teach him one principle of the lessons.  It was sooo cute.  Sister Fellows asked him how he knew God was real, and he turned to his mom and said something to the effect of, "Mom, I didn't tell you about this, but the other day, I read from the scriptures and I prayed to know if they were true and then I felt this peaceful feeling, like it wasn't strong or anything, but I just knew they were true."*_*  My heart just melted.  SO. CUTE!

So that's my life.  Short as usual, but there wasn't a whole ton to tell.  Sister Richardson keeps learning, the work is progressing.

Love you! 
 
Heidi Sister Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment