Well lets start with Bailey the miracle dog. Once upon a time,
Sister Fellows and I were parked in front of a building to contact a
referral in the middle of a crazy snow storm. I was about to get out of
the car when I saw a little white dog. Sister Fellows let him in our
car and we called the humane society. He was so cute. We called him
buddy. After a half hour of waiting, the humane society people still
weren't there, so we texted our elders to tell them about the dog and
that we should adopt him as our district pet. Through a miracle and the
South Elders shoveling snow in the middle of all this, they found the
dog's owner and called us. That's how we found out the dog's real name.
The North Elders were pretty mad when they found out we couldn't have a
district dog named Tupac, but you know.
Just FYI we contacted that referral later and they
super didn't want us there and they let us in there house as they were
eating stew... they didn't really even come into greet us, and then they
just looked at us and kept eating while we asked if they new about
missionaries and wanted to learn anything... And then one of them
basically yelled at us and asked how we got in the building... "Um, You
buzzed us in."... Wow. It was actually funny how ridiculous it was.
Ok... lots has happened but there's not a lot of
time to write, so just know that I am super duper homesick this week and
miss you all lots and lots... and if anyone feels like sending me a St
Patricks Day package I don't think I would mind a bit seeing as how it
IS my favorite holiday and transfers are coming next Thursday so you should send it soon if you do! That's my plug in for mail. Ok, love you tons!
Sister Heidi Hill!
No comments:
Post a Comment