But to add to that, Sister Hancey and I literally spent
our entire P-day at Franke's. (Pronounced Frank-ee). She is the best,
craziest, most talkitive, spiritual, independant, fun, artistic, and may
I mention talkative people I have ever met. I think she is kind of a
mix of Brooklyn and her father from Winnipeg, and then something else
too. But oh man. We were there for six hours, grabbed our stuff and
ran to Winnipeg. She is Great! It was one of the best "Teach People
Not Lessons" lessons ever.
Hopefully there will be more on her later. This
week is also insane because we are getting transfer calls this week and
it is making me super nervous. I really hope Sister Hancey and I both
stay. We both love it far too much to leave.
This week was pretty exciting. The latest at the
Garage was that we learned how to take off/put on tires and change disk
brakes. Pretty nifty. We also had two soccer games... did I mention
Sister Hancey and I help coach soccer for 11 yr olds? It's so great.
The kids are working on it... We love them!
Thanks for all of the prayers this week. Things
have gotten so much better in my mind and in my spirit this week.
Issues were resolved. I love the gospel of Jesus Christ because it
means nothing ever has to stay the same or go unresolved. There is
always a chance to change and start over. Exhibit A. Sister Hancey
basically had the week 10 melt down. This is about the time that I
freaked out at Sister Rush when we were together, and this time it was
Sister Hancey freaking out at me, probably deservedly, for the same
reasons I was upset with Sister Rush. We both are too stubborn, like
our way, and that's that. But I am learning others above myself and
Charity above all else. And because of that miracles have come, and
will come.
I love you all! Until next week!
Sister Heidi Hill
No comments:
Post a Comment