This week was incredible. Five new investigators. The first two
were from an amazing family from a really lame looking former record for
some guy. We showed up on Sunday
night, and set up an appointment for Tuesday, thinking the scruffy man
we set it up with was really weird. Then when we went to the
appointment, we met his five year old daughter (who thinks it's the
greatest thing ever that we're all sisters), jumped on the tramp with
her, and then met his other half. We shared the Family Proclamation and
we are doing an FHE on Thursday!
Yes! (He is actually a really great father. His cute, cute daughter
was happily eating from the crab-apple tree and handed him some apples
to eat, and he ate them, and with a look of pain said, "Yes my dear,
they're delicious!" Ha ha ha! )
Also found out from one of the couples that we
teach, who I didn't really know why were still meeting with us, that
they were just feeling us out because what they really want is for us to
teach their foster daughters because they see from us how much good the
gospel could do for them! Gah! So excited to start teaching the
daughters next month.
The last three investigators were from a trip to
Fisher Branch, two hours north of Selkirk. We stayed with the Barretts,
who took us places, had us paint their new outhouse, and helped us
experience the beauty of country living.
This week was amazing. I love the Lord, I love my area, I love my members, I love my people, I love Canada!
No comments:
Post a Comment