Thursday, July 10, 2014

Heavenly Father Loves Me...

This week has been very good, and I think I am overcoming a lot of the homesickness I felt on my Birthday Eve.

My actual birthday was great!  It landed on district meeting day, and the Sisters decorated the room with minion balloons and banners.  Plus they gave me cupcakes.  I opened up my presents with my district afterwards during district lunch (and the Assistants and Brother Griffiths came, so it was a party).

Later that day we had a meal appointment with the Crellins.  I played their piano when they were getting ready, and much to my surprise, when I turned around there was Chinese food on the table!  They didn't even know it was my favorite.  Then, since Sarah had found out earlier in the day that it was my birthday (facebook), she told her mom who bought me a birthday present with Kinder Surprises (Canadian Candy)  and benedryl anti-itch spray.  Love her.  Then we had Jeannie cake. (It's a Winnipeg only tradition.  Look it up.)

Wednesday was exchanges with Sister Haner.  I was sick, and napped during supper so she made me home-made soup.  Awe :)

Then Thursday we did yoga at the waterfront led by Rick Holmes (our 2nd counselor in the branch presidency).  Our appointment at the waterfront fell through and his class happened to be there.  It was great!

Lots of other miracles.  Basically the week's been great!  Thanks for the prayers!
 
Love, Sister Heidi Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment