Thursday, April 17, 2014

Beautiful Branch of the Vineyard

Our branch is pure greatness.  I pretty much love them.  Brother Gordy Holmes and Sister Audree Holmes have basically become our parents/grandparents out here and they're basically the best.  Like we even get invited to their family Easter parties and while we're there Brother Holmes starts throwing pillows at us.  So yeah, we're pretty much family and I love it.

Also super great, are all the members who feed us, go to lessons with us, and stick up for us in sticky situations.  They have our backs.

This week, no new investigators, the first time in a long time, but I know that we have still been successful.  Brother Kormillo and his wonderful son Christian are definitely back on their way to full activity and I love them both so much.  B. Kormillo is so filled with the spirit when he meets with us and comes to church you can just feel it.  He is praying aloud, and has recommitted to living the word of wisdom, and he is growing closer to the Savior!  :) YES!  And, Book of Mormon reads with them are super powerful.  We all feel the Holy Ghost testify in our hearts that the words are true and it's beautiful.

I love you all.  Till next week when I report what an Apostle of the Lord says to our mission. :)
Sister Heidi Hill

I waded through much knee deep affliction for this glorious shot. 
Piano in the snow?  Win.

No comments:

Post a Comment